Majestically positioned on the high side of this sought after street sits a home rock solid in structure and surprisingly accommodating!
Admiration for this unique home starts with the impressive land area totalling 797 sqm and a floor area of 258 sqm.
Lush bore reticulated gardens provide a pretty outlook from nearly every room and the 4 bedrooms, STUDY plus 3 bathrooms make it a more than flexible and fantastic option as a family home.
Genuine sellers now wish to leave as soon as possible so don’t drag your heels place the offer you are happy with and see how lucky you might be!
Call me on 0418 959 219 to arrange your private viewing.
* Reverse cycle air conditioning upstairs
* Split system air conditioning downstairs
* Gas hot water system
* NBN ready
* All bedrooms, bar one, have built in robes. Master bedroom has a walk in robe
* Both the master and guest bedrooms have ensuites
* Central living atrium
* Sizeable garden shed with power
* Bore water
* Reticulation front and back
* Water Rates - $1,491
* Council Rates - $2,017
* Bull Creek Primary School - 300m
* Bull Creek Shopping Centre - 750m
* Bull Creek Library & Community Centre - 950m
* Willetton Senior High School - 2.6km
* Melville Glades Golf Club - 2.7km
* Fiona Stanley Hospital - 2.9km
* Murdoch University - 3.3km
* Corpus Christi College - 3.6km
* Westfield Booragoon - 5.8km
* Perth City - 15km
* Bus Stop (South St) - 500m
* Train Station (Murdoch) - 1.4km
* Freeway Entry - 1.6km
Brian Devereux and the team at Gateway Residential, love Bull Creek! Brian first commenced selling here in 1988 and last sold this property in 1991.
Whether you are buying, selling or renting the expert knowledge Gateway Residential can provide coupled with a wealth of experience means you couldn't be in better hands. As one of the most experienced and proficient real estate companies in the southern corridor their attention to detail, follow up and general attitude towards clients is first class.
You may not be looking for anything right now but Brian and his team are happy to chat and discuss any questions you may have about the market or the real estate industry.
Web Books - Developed by Real Estate Academy Ph: 1300 367 412
Disclaimer: Web Books is not liable for the accuracy of information contained within this document.